Look again at that dot. That’s here. That’s home. That’s us.
We took the official shots published by the NASA, added the very famous Carl Sagan’s quote and a close-up (optional) on the pale blue dot (we used Earthrise for the close-up).
We also made a few enhancements so that it looks gorgeous on your wall (obviously, without altering the original image intent or the source material).
One of our favorite piece. A beautiful poster heavy in meaning that any true Space lover will appreciate.
- If you are wondering where the banding comes from, it is actually lens flare from the sun.
- The NASA published two versions of the Pale Blue Dot: one in 1990 and the other, which they called "revisited", in 2020 (they took the first one and enhanced using modern processing technique without compromising the source or the intent). We are offering both (choose in the selector).
- You can choose to keep or remove the Earth close-up using the corresponding selector
- Frame: No
- Size(s): Depends on variant selected
- Super durable premium matte paper
- Ultra High Resolution Print
- Material: Museum Quality Premium Matte
- Also available in French (Click here)
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is it made and where does it ships from? For Canada, the UK, the USA, Australia and most EU countries, this poster printed locally and ships domestically with premium services such as Purolator (Canada), Fedex (USA), Parcelforce (UK), PSP Logistics (Australia). We are committed to local businesses. You support your communities buying from us.
What is the Material? We are using Industry leading Premium Museum Quality Matte Paper. You will love how it brings out the colors and detailed while remaining very resistant.
Is the packaging protective enough? Yes! Package Protection is Key for Posters! We are first placing the Poster in a sturdy tube and then protecting the tube which goes itself in a long triangle protective hard paper! But don't worry if there is some transit damage, just get in touch with us, we'll find a solution!
Is the text clear enough? Extremely clear! Our print files all have a minimum size of 9000 x 6000 which corresponds to 54 000 000 (54 millions) pixels! We could print it on a wall and they would still be crystal clear!