Saturnable Canvas (by Nicebleed)
Saturnable Canvas (by Nicebleed)
- FREE Shipping for orders above $89 / €82 / £73
- Otherwise worldwide flat shipping rate of $6.95 / £5.7 / €6.5.
For most of our destinations, all posters, canvas and clothing are crafted locally and shipped locally as well with premium services.
We are committed to local businesses and to reduce transit CO2 emissions.
- US 🇺🇸 | Fedex Smartpost - 2 to 7 days
- United Kingdom 🇬🇧 | EVRI 48 - 2 to 7 days
- France 🇫🇷 | Colissimo - 2 à 7 jours
- Canada 🇨🇦 | Purolator Ground - 2 to 7 days
- España 🇪🇸 | Correos 48/72 - 2 a 7 días
- Deutschland 🇩🇪 | DHL Express - 2 bis 7 Tage
- Australia 🇦🇺 | PSP Logistics - 2 to 7 days
- New Zealand 🇳🇿 | PSP Logistics - 2 to 7 days
- Rest Of Europe 🇪🇺 | DHL Express - 2 to 7 days
- Rest Of The World 🌎 | Standard Shipping 7-18 days
A cosmic DJ animating an interstellar party.
- Frame: Included. All canvas are stretched on a sustainable FSC certified wood frame.
- Size(s): Depends on variant selected
- Material: High Quality Canvas
- Ultra High-Resolution Print
- Artist: Nicebleed (see Iinstagram account here)
- Also available in Matte Poster with or without frame (click here)
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is it made and where does it ships from? For Canada, the UK, the USA, Australia and most EU countries, this artwork is printed locally and ships domestically with premium services such as Purolator (Canada), Fedex (USA), Parcelforce (UK), PSP Logistics (Australia). We are committed to local businesses. You support your communities buying from us.
What is the Material? High Quality Canvas stretched on a 2-3 cm (0.8-1.2") thick FSC certified sustainable Wood frame.
Is the text/image clear enough? Extremely clear! Our print files all have a minimum size of 9000 x 6000 which corresponds to 54 000 000 (54 millions) pixels! We could print it on a whole wall and they would still be crystal clear!
What is the size for me? Please refer to the guide below. The first portion shows each size in the same living; and the second portion shows each size relatively to a 180cm/5.9 feet person.
Video Review Of Things Of The Stars
Who Are We?
We are just a bunch of people extremely passionate about the Wonders of The Stars. We simply want to share this passion as much as possible. That's how we came to create Things Of The Stars space store!
Our adventure started in Canada, but we are now reaching out to the whole Cosmos thanks to our local production and delivery partners which allow us to reduce shipping times and our carbon footprint.
We are very passionate about the Cosmos and our dream is to share that passion to as much people as possible! We decided to do this through simple items that we use in our everyday life.
This makes your satisfaction our top priority because that's the only way we certain that our message actually reached out to you.
And don't forget: "We are all made of star stuff" - Carl Sagan.
3 Reasons To Buy From Things Of The Stars
5 Stars Ratings
At the Things Of The Stars Space Store, your satisfaction is our ultimate goal and only true success metric. This shows in our 95% Full 5 Stars Rating.
We Are Actually Space Lovers
We are people like you and we are actually passionate about the Stars and the Cosmos! This makes our job much more fun and motivates us to always provide a top notch service!
At the Things Of The Stars Space Store, every product you buy is protected by our "Worry-Free Insurance" (send us a pic about the damage and we'll send you a new one). And security? We use Shopify as our e-commerce provider and they are as secure as you can get.