Gift yourself or a significant other a Piece Of The Stars. A Gift as Unique as each of us is.
Glass opal pendant enclosing a small universe to explore.
This pendant was made from borosilicate glass rods, a glass much harder than soda-lime glass (commonly called Murano glass). These glass rods are heated to more than 1300 degrees in the flame of a torch, it is called spinning glass, or glass torch.
This technique, much less known than glass blowing, makes it possible to create very fine and very complex decorations.
To make this pendant, we colored the glass with silver to obtain this blue spiral. A Gilson opal is then integrated into the scenery, symbolizing a small planet orbiting the galactic scenery.
- Handmade item
- Pendant diameter: about 23 mm
- Necklace length: about 40 Centimeters
- Item weight: 18g
- Gemstone: Opal
- Material: Glass, Gold, Silver
Making Of Video: Handmande? But how?
Limited Time: Free worldwide shipping !
- USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand: Average delivery time of 7-18 days.
- Other European Countries: Average Delivery time of 7-21 days.
- Other Countries Worldwide: Average Delivery time of 10-28 days.
All orders are covered by our Worry-Free Warranty. Full Shipping Policy here.