What more universal symbol of science is there than a carbon atom? Atoms are the building blocks of everything -- the stuff of stars and humans alike. They hold relevance to biology, climate science, physics, and basically any field studying the natural universe.
These carbon atom earrings make a delightful statement in support of science. A Swarovski pearl on a hand-wrapped silver wire makes the nucleus, and the 1 1/4" atoms are hung from surgical stainless steel. From t-shirts to formal dresses, these earrings will add that extra "Hooray, science!" touch in the very best way.
- Scientists of all kinds, including physicists, chemists, biologists & nuclear engineers
- Science teachers and enthusiasts
- Anyone who cares deeply about science
- Pendant 3.5 cm
- Length: 50 cm
- Pendant: platinum, gold, black rhodium plating.
- Necklace chain: stainless steel chain.